Thursday, August 2, 2007

New Canvas? Part 1

Ok, so I’ve wanted to do this for a really long time now. Every since the big shoe companies have been making really ugly designs and styles and putting them on shoes, and it could even go as far back to early, early hip-hop when they put there little tag on the side of the shell toes. So the more and more I read the mag Juxtapoz I see these independent artists getting there own little signature series of shoes. I said to my self I can do that, put I really don’t airbrush. Well finally I said who cares and I broke down and called the Vans store on my lunch to hold a pair of plain white slip-ons. So in this little series of posts is what I came up this and still working on. This first picture is next to the original and the shoe has the blue pencil lines on it.-----Erik

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see the final product. Leave it to Erik to make everything look better... :)