Friday, August 17, 2007

Grind In's of the Week 8/17/07

Well these were the few good special grind in's that I was able to do this week. We have a few regular grind in's that we are able to do but some doctors let there patients bring in there own designs or ideas. The one on the bottom was a design that they supplied I tried to change it but when they give us the picture I really can’t. The Tinkerbelle design was fun and challenging but you then have to change some of the lines so they are able to fit the mouth, especially in the face and eyes. My drill bit is only so small. Then I was lucky enough to have another skull and crossbones come in with no picture on the Rx. So I went to town on that one since the other retainer bothered me since it had eyebrows, plus I wanted to add teeth. But the one that took the cake was Winnie the Pooh, images like that work so well in the retainers. -----Erik

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Talent right down to the grind. I'm partial to Pooh. Umm. I need coffee...