Saturday, August 18, 2007

Turtle Power!


Well sea turtle power that is! I did both of these turtles awhile ago, and had some free time. This picture also might of been highly influenced by one of Austin’s silly songs cd's that we listen to in the car that are all ocean related. I only did the a little more the half of the main turtle for a t-shirt design which quickly got scratched. So I copied and flipped it over to make the main turtle complete, and then added the little turtles and scaled them down as I went. Nothing too special just making the time go bye. -----Erik

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting underbelly view. I am in the water looking up at an ancient reptile floating overhead. Then the top view of the little turtles throws off the illusion. The low-profile colors blend with the sedate appearance of the main turtle. Mmm, turtle tacos.

Keegan said...

Show me your mean face!!