Sunday, August 26, 2007

Put-Put Golf


So when I started this blog I said I was going to keep it strictly art, well today I found out that my art skill doesn’t carry over to the art of golf but it was sure was fun and it was a good break after that grueling art draw-off. So we found ourselves at this beautiful mini golf or put-put golf course that didn’t have any of those lame cheesy decorations it was just nice plants trees and waterways. We all had our setbacks, Opa found every other crevice to get his ball stuck in and we also found that Austin is part of the course and to just play though him. Austin was sort of like the gopher from Caddy shack with his turn in the rotation and hungry hungry hippo. So if your ball got anywhere close to him it was gobbled up. But towards the end we got pretty good and herding him in the direction we wanted. Here are some more great pictures of the day. -----Erik

No comments: