Thursday, August 16, 2007

Crusin' down the road in my 64

Well last weekend I went down a different road. After watching Overhauling and watching Chip Foose bang out awesome car designs like a machine I had to try to do a car. I was never all too good at drawing cars because all the lines had to be precise or the car wouldn’t look rite. This time though I went with a little cartoon style to throw off the seriousness. I did the color really fast because if I take to long I'm going to want to make it look like a real paint job. I just don’t know how Foose gets the metallic feel to his colors, Owell. Every time I look at this I have to say " Crusin' down the road in my 64." You guys can finish the rest. It just puts a smile on my face. Take it easy. -----Erik

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For me, if any car gets me to work, then I'm happy. ehhhh.

Yes, the car is not too serious yet it looks cartoon cool. Uh, no "caliente chica" next to the car? Or is the pg-13 version not posted.

c r u i s i n ', dude.