Monday, July 30, 2007

Golf Day!

Well ok for those who don’t know this, I volunteer my time quite often for different events and fund raisers. So this annual golf charity event happened to roll around, and last year I was brave enough to take Austin with me and he loved it. So Mike and I were hanging out shooting ideas around for firefighting and I had this brilliant thought of dressing up for the golf tourney. Let me just say the hat is an original and I had a few people want to buy it off me. They don’t sell this style any more, speaking of which thank you Lindsey for making the fuzz balls (pom-pom) for us. Life Saver! Plus I just have to say Austin can easily sink the 4-5 foot putt. He might not have the correct mechanics but it goes in. And yes that is a sasquash we are standing next to. This is the home of the original Bigfoot sighting. Go Team Argyle. -----Erik

3 comments:

awkwardgirl said...

*bows* I do what I can with what I gots. Am glad I could help :)

M said...

keee-ute pom-pom hat wear. Kid Austin Argyle is even keee-uter. Who desinged him?

Rachel said...

I miss you guys...when are you coming to visit???