Friday, July 20, 2007

Da Bears!!!

Ok back again, and for those who don't know what I do for a living I make retainers. Yes those things that go in the mouth of the poor souls that think there free of braces, and then in return get a retainer jammed in their mouth for years to come. If you’re thinking of those lame clear and pink ones you are wrong. Here is a picture of a Chicago Bears logo I did a few days ago to give you a better idea of what I'm talking about. The paper work came in as "Chicago Bears Logo" cool something interesting to make the day go bye. ....Then I thought.....is it the orange C they have on there helmets or the bear head they have else where and then what is the background color going to be? So I call the Dr. up and ask. He pauses for a moment with no idea then responds with can you do both! "Sure no problem." This is what I came up with. -----Erik

No comments: