Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Darren's Tattoo

Darren the friendly neighborhood Jiu-Jitsu man wanted to get one of my drawings done as a tattoo. So of course I said sure, because this guy would be the one to actually get it done. All he needed was a copy so sure enough I email him a copy of the drawing, next week he comes in wearing it on his arm. Had to say it looked pretty sweet. Kris is the tattoo artist that did the job which I also know though jiu-jitsu. He works out of Emerald City Tattoo located in Lake City. So to all my friends out there in this neck of the woods that are thinking about getting a tattoo done, highly recommend Kris. I’ve seen quite a few of his tattoos and have been impressed with everyone of them. -----Erik

3 comments:

awkwardgirl said...

Should learn to tattoo yourself...after all, it shouldn't be too horrible or aurdous to learn considering what you do all day. ^^ v

Unknown said...

I really like this one. I can't imagine how cool it must feel to have your artwork on someone's body! I get nervous if I draw on a sleeping friend's body with a sharpee. :)

So... are you getting any new tatts soon? I still can't bring myself to get one... can't commit!

M said...

Smooth, clean design. Do you draw hula guys? ehhhhh. ; )