Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Lego Horse Head


SO I finally got working on this project for Halloween. Austin decided to be a Knight since that is sort of his thing in legos right now. So of course a knight needs his noble steed to carry him into battle. I woke up today (Sunday) at about 7:15 or so no later, had a bowl a cereal and apple juice, before the kid woke up four our morning Starbucks run. I grabbed the box from outside and the lego horse for inspiration. Started drawing the head on the box and as soon as that looked good cut it out. After I had one of the sides out I traced it out on the other side of the box and cut that one out. Then I cut the middle out and then tapered that in a little so it got narrower as it got closer to the head. Duct taped all that together and then started spraying. This is what I have so far. ------Erik

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nay, nay, nay!

Nifty, thrifty crafty costume. Functional piece of art - especially when you get to collect candy just for galloping about with it!