Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween


Well these are the pictures that were on my camera I know there are plenty more out there. Where to start, well all of these are while we were getting ready for the big show and boy was it a big show, I think more people asked to take picture of us then houses we got to go too. Owell I had a blast, Austin forgot his candy bag at Mom's house and I had to go to Target to go pick one up, so that was our first stop with the costumes. Austin and I walked right in wearing the costumes and before I even got past the detectors (sensors) at the door people had smiles on there face. I even heard it over the walky talky that there was a horse in the store (I prefer Noble Steed). You wouldn’t believe how raw my nose got with the cardboard rubbing on it. Well hope you guys had as much fun as I did. ----Erik

3 comments:

Bigbot said...

Too funny, and dare I say "cute"?

Next year maybe we'll get the transformer thing figured out. I still have all that cardboard...

Anonymous said...

Funny and cute, yes. However, spectators were denied a magnified image of the shield and sword; and therefore unable to properly observe the handywork. To be sure, artistic intricacies are undoubtedly inherent. Rather, one would desire to behold such aesthetic flair at a closer range worthy of genuine deference. What say you?

maddie said...

I still wish I would've seen this in person! Like I said, cute pics though. You better start planning for next year. ;)