Saturday, October 6, 2007

Lego Digital Designer

OK so back to that pile of legos I posted earlier. Well this is what came of it. I downloaded this program I found on the Lego website and started to play with it. After I few tries and figure out what I really wanted to build. I came to a biped mech thanks to Mark Neumann and his display at the Lego store. The mech is almost fully articulated and can open up to fit a little Lego mini figure. I had to glue a few pieces due to some of the pieces not being able to hold the weight and so it can have some play value for the little man and then I went over most of the joints with nail polish to stiffen the joints up so there not as weak. I then made 2 little drones to accompany this robot on his "Secret Missions" as my one third scale would say (Austin). Hope you enjoy the picture really don’t due this guy justice. But it was a pretty good first go around for this program. -----Erik

1 comment:

Bigbot said...

You really need to do some posing with this guy so people can see how cool it is. Anything other than just standing there. Come ON MAN! Give the people what they Want!!