Monday, October 15, 2007

Brick Con '07 (City)

Well here is the city stuff, and from the picture up top this city was a lot bigger then it shows. There were a few trains running though the city with full train station. Skyscrapers, coffee shops, water fountains and more I took a few picture of what stood out in the city for me. The first is the little condemned trailer house with boarded up windows and an overgrown lawn. The next is the Flintstones house in the middle of the city, with there car and if you look closely you can see the lawn mower. It's a crab with some handles it right under the red car (remember that in the show.) Its little things like that that makes the show so good. There was also a tree house and a cool Oil Refinery. I took a few pictures of the refinery because there was a lot going on and I thought my dad might like it. -----Erik

No comments: