Monday, October 15, 2007

Brick Con '07 (Miscellaneous)

Back again for another installment, I decided to go with some of the cool stuff that didn’t really have a genre such as Castle, City or Mech. I start from the top of this post with Mecha Godzilla. WoW this guy was cool its hands spun, the chest opened up to reveal minfig's operating it and I believe it ended up winning best model overall. The next is a mosaic of a famous painting by I Van Gogh I think. This mosaic was a 4 1/2 tall by 6 ft long (very impressive.) The clock was made entirely by Lego’s gears and all and it worked, and yes that is a coo-coo bird too that came out every hour. I got a chance to talk to the creator of this for some time and said he had more plans with it. Something to do with Peter Pan. ...Hint... Hint.. Hint. The Titanic was massive; it was over 22 ft long and 4 ft tall. I liked the minifigs in the front making fun of the movie nice touch. Last is a bunch of cars that were cool the lady in the picture was controlling the green car which was radio controlled and had working hydraulics. ---------Erik

No comments: