Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Lego Minifig Contest!

Well here it is the "Lego Minifig Contest" the object of contest is to Design yourself as a Lego figure. You can draw yourself, make him out of Lego’s even design him on the computer. Whatever your art choice is get me a copy by email or I can scan it also. I also will need you to send a picture of yourself with or without your Lego minifig so all of us can judge how well you did. The deadline will be Oct. 10th which is a Wednesday so there is plenty of time. Let me know if you have any other questions or if you to use my Lego’s (Austin's). If you need ideas try this site. http://www.baseplate.com/toys/minifig/ It's a great site for inspiration and ideas. Enjoy. ----Erik

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's the prize there, chief? An all expense paid round trip to the Lego convention? :D Just eh-kiddin'.

If Austin is in the running then you can just count me out! :D Ehhhh.

Anonymous said...

About the Lego man art: What did you do to make the background look like old parchment paper? It's cool.