Sunday, September 23, 2007

Grind In's of Week 9/21/07


Here are a few grind in's I did this week I'll start from the bottom. The first is a Tie-Dye background with a black peace sign. The background usually will make or break the look of the retainer not to forget if you don’t pour it correctly there will be tons of air bubbles. The second is a "Gears of War" grind in. I enjoyed doing this and for this certain Doctor he likes to have a hole drilled though the middle of the retainer to reduce suction so the retainer has less tendency to snap or break. So I incorporated that into the design and placed it wear the nose would be to sort of hide it cleverly. The next was a very fun design to do and if I have to tell you that it’s a Storm trooper then you’re a step behind. This retainer was one of the most enjoyable to do in a long time, and I would like to thank my co-worker Sabina in helping me free some time up so that I was able to get it done the way I wanted to. -----Erik

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of all and forthright, I'd like to help correct my fellow co-worker here, Sijgers, so his blogga journal continues in an orderly manner. We are not into the month of October as of yet, so the grind in's must really be for 09/21/07.

SO, I'm behind the times, ok?! I did not know the name of the Star...Star Wars? Battalica? 2020? Anyway, the movie action figure thing...robot. Nice retainer artwork on all three just the same, thank you!