Monday, September 17, 2007

Grind In's of Week 9/14/07


Well here are some of the Grind In's that I was able to take pictures of from the last week. The Green Bay Packers grind in was ok I wish I was able to do it over again but is so hard to make a simple design like this to look good on a retainer especially with circles (ovals) inside another one. The next is an Orca that was fun to do (twice) since something happened to the wire in the process of it being finished up, Owell. The Melo retainer is something I create for patient. He actually came in to the lab and talked to me about what he wanted; it’s based on the Denver Nuggets logo but with MELO in the middle for Carmelo Anthony. Seahawks football season nuff said. Last or first depending on how you read this blog but not least is a silhouette of Knight on school color background. It turned out really nice too bad the retainer was so curved and deep so the picture didn’t come out well. I'll have to show you the image I drew for that one later. ----Erik

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the wires on these things...