Saturday, December 8, 2007

Grind In's of 12/7/07


SO here is some more work that is done this last week. I certainly like the Red Kneed Tarantula and hello kitty those came out great. As for the snowboarder and the cow spots those are 2 designs that are part of the labs regular list of grind ins but I just gave them a little touch up to help out the design. The Brooks logo came in with the patients design (drawing) of how they wanted it so I really had to stick with it but since it was a special I thought I would add it anyway. Now on to the Tree Lighting Festival. ------Erik

1 comment:

Bigbot said...

I know the moo cow design doesn't show off you abilites, but i like that one alot. It's just so weird and tacky, i love it. it reminds me how I've always wanted to have cow cover seats in a vehicle. Yes, you heard me correctly.