Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Tree Fun


Well my mom was in town and we needed a Christmas tree. So after the late breakfast and the fun at bowling we still had a few stops to do. So bought a little potted tree that looked like it needed some love, or character depending on how you look at it. We picked up some lights at Target and a few ornaments, maybe 3 I think. But that wouldn’t cover our tree. So I had an idea so we ran into party city and picked up a few things. Take a gander at the pictures and tell me what you see. That’s right green army men and red plastic firefighters, there is also a really cool Spiderman one also thanks to G'becca, that explains the hug, and our teams pose with us spraying our webs (and Austin making sure he gets the fingering correct. We finished off the night with snowflakes; I'll let you decide whose is whose. -----Erik

No comments: