Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Simple Things In Life

Well my son said he sent me a postcard over the Christmas holiday, which made me pretty excited. I checked the mail but it wasnt there and he said he sent it quite awhile ago. Well I had to go teach at the fire station and by the time I got back 9:30 or so. There was this lovely postcard slide between my door I grabbed it with a smile and took a look. Wow great a skier and a big mountain yeeee haaa. Then I turned it over and thats were my smile grew even bigger. It's the simple things in life that make it all worth it. Thank you to whom ever recieved the card on accident and actually took the time to drop it by my place. By the way that Sponger Bob and the grand parents dog Sarah. -----Erik

1 comment:

Unknown said...

adorable...
but i'm confused as to why it's postmarked from San Diego if the card is from Oregon!